Workplace Injuries and Workplace Safety and Insurance Board Claims (WSIB)
I have been injured at work. What are my rights?
Experiencing a workplace injury or occupation related disease and dealing with the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB), can be an overwhelming for many.
Understanding what you are entitled to under the Workplace Safety and Insurance Act is important and complex. Some issues that may arise include the following:
- Initial entitlement/cause of your illness or injury;
- Income lost as a result of your illness or injury (both past and future lost income);
- Medical and other out of pocket expenses incurred as a result of your illness or injury;
- Expenses for any future care you may require; and
- Pain, suffering, and loss of enjoyment of life or Non-Economic Loss benefits.
Discuss your WSIB claim with the experienced personal injury lawyers at McKenzie Lake Lawyers LLP in London, Ontario, please contact our office to schedule your free consultation.
Please contact a personal injury lawyer today for a free initial consultation by email or by phone at (519) 672-5666. In many cases, your legal fees are deferred until a settlement is reached. We welcome referrals from other lawyers.