When a family member is lost due to the negligent actions of another, it can be an overwhelming experience.
Our personal injury lawyers at McKenzie Lake Lawyers LLP can help you during this difficult time by providing you with a clear picture of what you may be entitled to as a the result of a loved one’s death.
A spouse, child, grandchild, sibling, or parent of the deceased may be entitled to financial compensation for the following:
- The loss of care, guidance and companionship of the deceased;
- The loss of the services rendered and to be rendered by the deceased;
- The loss of deceased’s income;
- A loss of income as a result of the accident; and
- Expenses incurred as a result of the death.
If you or someone you know has lost a family member due to the negligent acts of another, please contact our offices to schedule your free consultation. The personal injury lawyers here at McKenzie Lake Lawyers LLP can help you through this difficult process.
Please contact a personal injury lawyer today for a free initial consultation by email or by phone at (519) 672-5666. In many cases, your legal fees are deferred until a settlement is reached. We welcome referrals from other lawyers.