Through my work at the UN in Geneva and in class actions at McKenzie Lake, I have learned the importance of strength in numbers.
Prior to joining the highly experienced class actions team at McKenzie Lake, I worked at the firm as a summer student and articling student. During this time, I assisted with several class actions and developed a keen interest in class action litigation.
Through strength in numbers, class actions provide access to justice for those who might otherwise be unable to pursue their claims. I am committed to providing access to justice in both official languages. Although London is my hometown, I have also lived in Quebec (Trois-Pistoles, Alma, and Quebec City) and in France (Ornex). Living in Quebec and France allowed me to transform my passion for the French language into fluency. During law school, my passion for the French language continued and led me to pursue a Diplôme de français juridique and an LL.B. in Quebec civil law in addition to my Juris Doctor degree.
Outside of the office, I enjoy reading, volunteering, and cheering on the Western Mustangs football team. I stay active by swimming with the London Silver Dolphins masters swim team.
Please contact me about new or current class action claims.
- American Association for Justice
- Adjunct Professor, Western Law
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Middlesex Law Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Richard J. Schmeelk Canada Fellow
education and year of call
- Year of call: 2017
- Honours Bachelor of Arts, English Language and Literature and French, Huron University College at Western University, 2011
- Juris Doctor, Western University, 2015
- Diplôme de français juridique, Western University, 2015
- LL.B. in Quebec Civil Law, Université Laval, 2016