Episode 31 of The Happy Lawyer Podcast: Mindfulness in the Legal Profession with UWO Law Professor Thomas Telfer.
On this episode of The Happy Lawyer Podcast, Personal Injury Lawyer Catherine Shearer chats with University of Western Ontario Law Professor Thomas Telfer:
- His personal struggles with burnout & depression
- His experience seeking help
- Where to seek help if needed
- Impact of COVID-19 on lawyers mental health
- How he began teaching mindfulness for credit at UWO law
- Defining mindfulness & provides a guided meditation
To listen to episode 31 of The Happy Lawyer Podcast or to see all available episodes, visit The Happy Lawyer Podcast website.
If you are an Ontario lawyer looking for any type of support or help please head to the LSO member assistance site at: https://lso.ca/lawyers/practice-supports-and-resources/member-assistance-program-(1)