The Happy Lawyer Podcast Tackles Issues of Stress & Infertility
In episode 7 of The Happy Lawyer Podcast, Catherine Shearer, a personal injury lawyer at McKenzie Lake, hosts Naturopathic Doctor Kelsey Duncan for a discussion about workplace stress and the impact on fertility.
Did you know that lawyers, and other professionals with demanding, high-pressure careers, are often at a higher risk for infertility due to prolonged stress?
This episode provides useful insights and answers for working professionals, addressing questions such as:
- Why lawyers and other high-achieving professionals are prone to infertility
- The significant impact of stress on fertility for both women and men
- Lifestyle factors that can negatively impact fertility
- How age can impact infertility
- Measures you can take to help increase fertility
- When to reach out for help during your conception journey
Listen to Episode 7 of The Happy Lawyer Podcast and more for insights on health, work, and happiness in the legal profession and in life
Read more about The Happy Lawyer Podcast Host Catherine Shearer here.