< Back to Newsroom
The Happy Lawyer Podcast Episode 10: Aligning Your Legal Practice with Your Values
In this episode of The Happy Lawyer Podcast, host and Personal Injury Lawyer Catherine Shearer interviews lawyer and mediator Ryan Osbourne about how he left the traditional practice of law to find a legal career centered around a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
Ryan touches on topics such as:
- His law school admission process
- Life at Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto
- His subsequent career path
- The decision to start his own solo practice
- Overcoming adversities and discovering the importance of mental health
Tune in to this episode to learn more about Ryan’s story.
Best Lawyers in Canada Recognizes McKenzie Lake Lawyers for Excellence
Aug 27, 2020