< Back to Newsroom
Best Lawyers in Canada Recognizes McKenzie Lake Lawyers for Excellence
McKenzie Lake Lawyers is proud to announce that the following lawyers have been recognized in Best Lawyers in Canada 2021:
- Matthew Baer—“Class Action Litigation”. Matthew has worked on some of the leading Canadian class actions, particularly those involving pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
- Judith Hull—“Personal Injury Litigation”. Judith has been recognized by Best Lawyers as a leading personal injury lawyer since 2015.
- Alfred A. Mamo—“Family Law”. Alfred has over four decades worth of experience in family law. He was also been named a Best Lawyers “Lawyer of the Year” in family law (London/Windsor area) on four different occasions, most recently in the 2020 edition.
- Michael J. Peerless—“Class Action Litigation” and “Product Liability Law”. Since its inaugural 2006 edition, Mike has been named annually in Best Lawyers in Canada in recognition of his expertise in class action litigation. This year, we are proud to announce that Mike has also been named “Lawyer of the Year” for London/Windsor in the area of product liability law.
- Melissa Won—“Franchise Law”. Since beginning her legal career in 2011, Melissa’s practice has focused exclusively on franchise law. Earlier this year, Franchise Times identified top franchise lawyers in Canada and the United States and named her a “Legal Eagle”.
In operation for more than 30 years, Best Lawyers employs a rigorous peer-review process to narrow down nominees and select lawyers for inclusion.
“Our methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.”Best Lawyers
Learn more about Best Lawyers’ methodology.
Congratulations to everyone on this incredible achievement!
Catherine Shearer Hosts Lawyer Danielle Marks on The Happy Lawyer Podcast
Aug 21, 2020