< Back to Newsroom
Season 3 Episode 2 of The Happy Lawyer Podcast: Instincts, Intuition & the Practice of Law with Laura Hartnett
On The Happy Lawyer Podcast season 3 episode 2, host Personal Injury Lawyer Catherine Shearer is joined by former lawyer turned legal consultant Laura Hartnett. The two speak about:
- What are instincts
- How can we use instincts in our professional lives
- Why you might want to pay attention to instincts or intuition in law
- Shifting from checked boxes to emotionally aligned decisions
- How to use your “Spidey Sense” intentionally
- Learning to trust your legal practice experience
- How to go from overwhelm to clarity
To listen to season 3 episode 2 of The Happy Lawyer Podcast or to see all available episodes, visit The Happy Lawyer Podcast website.
Catherine Shearer is a Personal Injury Lawyer working out of our London, Ontario and Guelph, Ontario Offices.