At McKenzie Lake, we combine strong traditions with fresh ideas.
Founded in 1998 in London, Ontario, following the merger of two firms with roots extending back to 1930's, we have acquired some of the top legal talent in Southwestern Ontario. Our firm of 45 lawyers is supported by a highly qualified and dedicated administrative and legal staff, helping to solidify our position as one of the most respected members of the region's legal community. To support our growing client base of individuals, corporations and institutions, we recently moved to new state-of-the-art premises at 140 Fullarton Street in the Talbot Centre.
Fuelling this growth is our reputation for delivering high quality and commercially effective legal advice in a variety of practice areas. Our expertise includes specialized knowledge of infrastructure projects and real estate development. We have the largest family law department in Southwestern Ontario, as well as a litigation department that offers representation in a range of matters including personal injury, contract disputes, tax matters and the defence of professional negligence claims. Our firm was named one of Ontario's Top 10 Regional law firms by Canadian Lawyer Magazine in August 2013.
As a founding partner of the firm, the late Angus McKenzie left behind a legacy of community support and caring. As a tireless fundraiser and supporter of a number of local charities, Angus passed on his passion and enthusiasm for community service. Today, McKenzie Lake continues to encourage and embrace charitable and volunteer activities, including the provision of pro bono professional services.
We work to give our clients insightful analysis and every advantage possible. Advantage. Created.