As a dedicated family man and an active community volunteer I know that dedication and hard work are the keys to success, both personally and professionally.
As a Partner in the Commercial Litigation team at McKenzie Lake Lawyers LLP, I advise clients on all aspects of their legal rights and obligations arising from a variety of commercial, civil and administrative/regulatory disputes both in Ontario and across multiple jurisdictions. I have appeared at all levels of the judicial system in Ontario and numerous administrative tribunals and arbitrators. In particular, I have successfully represented my clients' interests in:
- Construction litigation;
- Shareholder disputes;
- Contract disputes;
- Employment issues;
- Human Rights;
- Creditor and debtor disputes;
- Franchisor/Franchisee disputes;
- Commercial litigation on behalf of Insurers; and
- Regulatory disputes.
I have been recognized for my community work; being awarded the Canada 125 commemorative medal for making a significant contribution to their fellow citizens, and receiving a 10-year service award for Big Brothers of Canada, an organization for whom I served the local chapter as president.
Please contact me if you have questions about your legal rights and options. Together we can develop a solution.
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Middlesex Law Association
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals
education and year of call
- Year of Call: 1984
- Bachelor of Laws, Western University Canada, 1982
- Bachelor of Commerce, Queens's University, 1977