Season 2 Episode 4 of The Happy Lawyer Podcast: Law Firms, Financial Stress, Mental Health and Law Society Interventions with Val Hemminger
On this episode of the Happy Lawyer Podcast, host Personal Injury Lawyer Catherine Shearer talks with the founder of Be The Best Divorce Lawyer, Val Hemminger. The two discuss Hemminger’s experiences with:
- Leaving traditional law to start her own firm
- Financial difficulties and its impacts on her mental health
- Breaking the Rules of Professional Conduct
- Being investigated by the Law Society
- Mental health impacts and a diagnosis of AHDA
- Learning from mistakes and moving forward
To listen to season 2 episode 4 of The Happy Lawyer Podcast or to see all available episodes, visit The Happy Lawyer Podcast website.
Catherine Shearer is a Personal Injury Lawyer working out of our London, Ontario and Guelph, Ontario Offices.