- Wrongful and/or constructive dismissal
- Review of severance packages, disciplinary letters or suspensions
- Review of employment contracts
- Requests for workplace leaves or accommodations of disabilities
- Applications for short or long-term disability insurance
- Pension claims
- Claims and appeals for benefits at Ontario Works (OW), Ontario Disability Support Program Benefits (ODSP)
- Claims to the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) and Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal (WSIAT)
Labour & Employment Lawyers Guelph, ON
Resolve workplace conflicts with expert advice from our specialized labour and employment lawyers.
We are committed and strong advocates for employers and employees in all fields and strive to resolve matters in the most effective and efficient way possible.
Call today: 519-826-4333
Types of Employment Law We Represent
Wrongful Dismissal Claims
Advice on Employment Contracts
- Employment agreements
- Contractor agreements
- Policies and procedures
- Human rights issues and compliance, discrimination claims, accommodation
- Leaves of absence
- Occupational Health and Safety issues related bullying, harassment, and violence in the workplace
- Employment Standards and Ministry of Labour issues, complaints and compliance
- Employment-related issues related to restructurings, closures, and the purchases/sales or amalgamations of business
- Day-to-day management of workplace legal and HR matters
Workplace Harassment Claims
- Sexual harassment or solicitation
- Workplace harassment, violence or bullying
- Breaches of Privacy
- Human Rights violations
- Other inappropriate conduct
Contact Us Today to Speak with a Labour & Employment Lawyer
At McKenzie Lake, we do everything it takes to deliver exceptional results for our clients. We are here for you, here to remove obstacles, solve problems, provide clear answers, and help you achieve dispute resolution. With expertise across a range of business, personal, and employment law practice areas, we are here to help you achieve the best possible outcome.
We take pride in representing our clients with integrity and using our experience to effectively advocate on your behalf in the most efficient way for your unique situation. Our approach is client-centric, ensuring that your matter is handled with the care, sensitivity and attention it deserves.