Corporate Law Clerk
McKenzie Lake Lawyers LLP is a highly respected law firm located in downtown London, Ontario, with over 130 support staff and lawyers. As a member of McKenzie Lake Lawyers LLP, you will enjoy a supportive, collegial and team-based culture. We provide stimulating work and learning and development opportunities.
We have an opening for a Corporate Law Clerk in which the successful candidate will possess an excellent level of service to clients and comfortable working independently.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Drafting, reviewing, revising, and registering documents relating to incorporations, annual resolutions, reorganizations, business purchases and sales
- Preparing documents and registrations for corporate real estate transactions
- Coordinate with outsourced corporate services providers and ensure that deliverables are met within set expectations and that all time and disbursements are properly captured
- Organize and manage corporate minute books and files, including the input and maintenance of
- Maintain electronic corporate records
- Law clerk diploma from an accredited college program
- a minimum of two years’ experience as a corporate clerk in private practice or combination of private and in-house settings.
- ability to deal with clients directly on sophisticated matters in a professional manner
- proficiency with various software programs to handle a high volume of clients and files
- comfortable with a paperless environment for organizing and managing corporate records
- excellent professional written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for detail, organization
McKenzie Lake Lawyers LLP offers a modern, bright working environment with competitive salary and benefits. We look forward to meeting the right candidate and establishing a long term relationship. Qualified candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume with a cover letter to our Chief Administrative Officer Dianne Elliott at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those under consideration will be contacted.